How to send a friend request and how to accept/deny a friend request.
The first step to begin sharing with other members is to setup your trusted network. Send an invite to join COOSHA from your settings to friends and family not on COOSHA.
Please review the instructions below on how to search for a member and add them to your network. Usernames will begin to appear in your search results after typing in a minimum of four characters in the search field.
Username’s will begin to appear in your search results after typing in a minimum of 4 characters in the search field.
- Tap the settings icon found at the top left of COOSHA on iOS, top right corner (3 dots) on Android.
- Go to Search Members and enter a username in the search field.
- Tap Add Member beside their username.
- A notification will be sent to the recipient to accept or deny your request.
- Once they accept your request, both parties can begin sharing.
Visit My Network and tap on the check mark to accept a request or tap the X to deny.
Next step: How to Create Personal Calendars