Activate your virtual assistant to help plan your day by simply talking to it. The more information you add to your voice command, the less questions COOSHA Companion will ask you to complete an event. Use the first command to your advantage and try to include the words Personal or Group calendar when you can to avoid additional questions COOSHA will ask.
Here are two examples:
- Schedule a meeting in my group calendar for today at 5 pm.
- Add a dentist appointment in my personal calendar for next Wednesday at 9 am.
We will be adding a new feature that will allow you to choose which personal calendar and category your appointment should be saved in. We have kept it simple to start and will continue to develop new cool features.
Activate COOSHA Companion by saying “Hey COOSHA”
Here are some examples you can say:
- What’s my agenda for today?
- What does John Smith have going on Saturday?
- Arrange a 2 hr meeting for tomorrow and invite Jane Smith.
- Create an appointment for April 10th at 9:15 a.m.
- Please add Doctor’s Appointment for Tim in my personal calendar.
- Arrange a coffee with Bob Barker next week at Coffee Culture.
- Schedule a call with Jane tomorrow morning at 8 am in my group calendar.
- Create a group event for Friday evening at 9 pm.
- Tell me my schedule for the day.
- What does Sandy have going on this Saturday?
- What is my schedule like for tomorrow?
- Add my anniversary for next Tuesday all day.
- Can you add my kids swimming lessons for this Saturday morning at 10 a.m.
- What is my next two hour time slot?
Note: By default, all personal calendar events will be saved in your HOME calendar.
We would love to hear from you! If you have any suggestions or comments, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.