Follow the steps below change a member’s group calendar privileges from Read-Write to Read-Only:
- Tap 2nd icon in the main menu for Calendar Management
- Tap a group calendar row to access shared members list
- Tap and hold shared member to reveal a hidden menu (android)
- Swipe shared member to the left (iOS)
- Tap the first icon to toggle between Read-Only and Read-Write privileges.
Note: You can only change permission levels if you are the creator of the group calendar. Members have Read-Write privileges by default.
Click Here to learn how to create a group calendar.